Can I be selfish?
Should i be selfish to myself? Should i be selfish so that i be able to keep that something that’s belong to me? I just don’t want to lose her yet because i still need her...
My people out there,
Is it a cruel thing to be selfish? Not always but, sometimes. I think people being selfish to choose the best way for them, to make them happy even for a while. If one could have superpowers, would they promise to be all kind and helpful. I don’t think so, in this world that is pictured as cruel and people are afraid of being here. Though, they still want to be in this world because of that selfishness and they wanted something that they can keep longer. If it is about treasures, wealth, clothes, you may keep in even in the hideous place so that no one won’t find it. What if it is about a person? A person that you love the most and you care about him or her. It may be your lover, parents or friends that you love and you would want it so that they could stay longer.
I’m trying to be selfish to myself. I’ve never done something like this but, if i asked for it will it be granted? I want to be selfish so that my mom could stay longer with me, so that she will still be here with me, till i can repay all her kindness and everything that she done for me and my siblings too. I am the eldest child and yet, I’m still not able to repay her. I will use the excuses of studies about this as I am still studying. But, i will be graduating next year and can i hope for a better result to repay my mom? I tried my best to be an excellent student, to achieve great results and be that everyone’s proud. But, it doesn’t look like that as it was just my imagination. The struggles is real and it is a tough road for me, especially being the eldest child. I need to be a role model and be successful.
I did my best in every exams that i had. The result wasn’t bad but, it still not achieve that A+ level yet. I think that I’m still struggling and i will to have the best results so that i can show to my mom. Before she can go to another place. I really don’t want my mom go early but, i don’t have the power to stop this. It is all in the hand of God. I hope she can be better soon and wait for me, till i can repay her. I want my mom to watch me graduating and to wait me till i get job and be happy. I want her to stay longer, so that i know that there’s always one person, waiting for me, be my inspiration and my hope to continue this journey.
“God, please strengthen my mother and heal her with Your Holy hand. Let Your Holy Spirit present in all of us here, now and forever to know that You are always there for us. Lord, forgive me too because of my selfishness. I just want mother to stay with me, be healthy because i still need her by my side. Please, don’t take her away from me yet because i need someone by my side. So that i can know that there’s someone that i can hold onto, someone to inspire me within as i know that i am not strong enough to handle everything alone. If this is Your will, my Lord, then i have nothing to go against it but i just want someone to stay for me, until i know it is the right time to let go. Help me to be able to forgive others and myself too as You that had forgive me. Teach me to be stronger than before and hold me in Your arms, Lord. Be with me in sadness and happiness, in sick, tough and this pave road and of this unknown destiny. Clear my heart from all the hatred and clean me as a new person again. You are my everything and that’s all i know. In Jesus name, Amen.”
That’s all of i am. Take me as whatever it is but, i promised myself to never backup again. I will content myself as it is, be that selflessness and to be that happy child that make one’s proud.
No comments:
Post a Comment